Saturday, November 6, 2010

Is It Fall Yet?

Partly Cloudy
61°F
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 3 mph
Humidity: 23%
Sat
Sunny
77° | 44°
Sun
Partly Cloudy
75° | 42°
Mon
Partly Cloudy
66° | 39°
Tue
Showers
53° | 27

Look at the weather forecast for today and next week. Wow! We are still having an Indian Summer. I saw that Denver was to be 80 deg. today! Not that I am complaining. I like the warm, mild weather temps. The thing is that one knows that some day, the thermometer will plummet to frigid readings. BRR! As you can see the weather on Tuesday may bring us a little reminder that winter is on its way. For now, I will soak up the sun and the heat.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will make up for this enjoyable weather later...like in the spring when we're all in flip flops in Texas and ya'll are still getting snowstorms!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we were the same temps as you or maybe colder during the day here. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had warm temps as well, and I'm ready for some cooler fall temps, although I may regret saying that once the cold weather hits. This is reminding me too much of Louisiana weather, though!

    ReplyDelete