Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WEST TEXAS IN COLORADO


The past few days have very windy. It brings back memories of my growing up days in West Texas. The only difference is that we do not have the sand storms-----most of the time.





The chairs and trash can had blown off our deck, and all was scattered.







There was one nice surprise in the back yard. The grape hyacinths had bloomed. I think this is the first spring I have seen them. Last spring I had accidentally dug them all up try to get all the jungle of weeds under control. There are some tulips as well. I can't wait for them to bloom.



2 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks like ya'll had a tornado come through the backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh pretty pretty! Our neighbors have a patch of those and they're so pretty! We've been pretty windy too. I can't say I'm a fan. I am enjoying the rain this weekend, though it kept us from our camping trip : (

    ReplyDelete