Thursday, March 25, 2010

Old Dog Learning New Tricks

Well, here I am. My first Blog. I doubt I will put much on here, but this is a fast way to follow all you other blog spot bloggers.

We have had a crazy week. Brian's spring break was the past week. Our plans were to visit my parents, his parents, and then go to Maddy's first birthday party. Grandma ended up in the hospital and so we got to spend most of our time there. Thank goodness we were there to help, but would have rather just visited.

We will be celebrating Maddy's first birthday soon. Can't believe a whole year has passed. Where did it go. Maddy has made such amazing progress this past year and been such a blessing to many. We look forward to celebrating many more birthdays for her.

Now to get this thing up and running and get that dashboard working. Looking forward to continuing to read all the good stuff from you excellent bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. oh goody! i'll put you in my google reader (there's a great way to keep up with blogs too!) now!

    ReplyDelete